Welcome to the Online Booking System of our Company for Domestic Lines. Our Company offers you the opportunity to book your outbound and inbound tickets on all the routes we serve.
After having filled in the information requested for the booking, your credit card will be charged so that you can collect your tickets.
Tickets booked through our website, can be collected as follows:
- WEB CHECK-IN (e-Ticket): You can receive your ticket(s) in electronic format, 48 hours before your departure, at your e-mail, mobile or tablet.
Click ”WEB CHECK-IN" button to receive your e-Tickets and be able to board the ship, by displaying them during embarkation, along with your ID card or Passport.
- TICKET COLLECTION FROM THE AUTHORISED PORT AGENCIES OF THE COMPANY: You can collect your tickets from Company's authorised Port Agencies at the port of departure, at least 2 hours before the departure.
In order to collect your ticket(s), you should present your Booking Reference and Access Code, along with your ID card or Passport.
- If you are a beneficiary of discount, you must also present all the necessary documents when issuing the tickets and when boarding the ship.
- If you are a Eurail/Interrail Pass holder, you must also present your valid railway pass (e.g. Eurail/Interrail Greek Islands Pass).
PRE BOARDING INFORMATION FORM
As part of the COVID-19 guidelines announced by the Greek Authorities for the prevention of the new coronavirus transmission and spread, all passengers must complete the “Pre boarding information” form and submit it to the vessel's Chief Purser along with their ticket, when boarding, prior to the vessel's departure.
"Pre boarding information" form (pdf) for Cyclades, Dodecanese, North East Aegean islands, Sporades & Saronic islands Routes
"Pre boarding information" form (pdf) for Heraklion & Chania Routes
The site is certified and protected against fraud by encryption technologies 128 bits by Verisign (www.verisign.com).
You may be rest assured that all the data transferred via Internet CANNOT be pilfered. Furthermore, the Company's policy about personal information safeguards you from any sort of disclosure of this data. The Company only collects the data that is required by the Greek and European Legislation concerning ticketing. This data is by no means delivered to third parties. Also, none of the information relating to your credit card is stored in our system. Payments are made directly to the Bank that we cooperate with.
- Athens, Greece - Tel. +30-210-8919800 (daily from 08:00 to 22:00)
- 11, Dimokratias Av., 713 06 Heraklion, Crete, Greece - Tel. +30-2810-347180, 308000