For better information - For better service!
PASSENGER NAME LIST
- According to EU Directive 98/41 it is mandatory, for safety reasons, to list by name all passengers on every sailing.
- To make that possible, tickets are issued BY NAME and specifically must include:
- - PASSENGER’S FIRST AND LAST NAME
- - GENDER: MALE/FEMALE
- - AGE: ADULT-CHILD-INFANT
- - TYPE OF VEHICLE, PLATE No
- Ιn addition, the issuing agent must be notified of passengers requiring SPECIAL CARE.
- PASSENGER'S PHONE NUMBER: Passengers are advised to provide their travel agency with a telephone number (preferably mobile phone number) so they can be contacted in case of emergency e.g. cancelation of departure due to bad weather conditions etc.
- Passengers should check at ticket issue, if the data shown on the ticket is correct (date, time, itinerary, vessel’s name, ID details, etc.).
- It is strictly forbidden to issue tickets on board; therefore for their convenience, passengers must contact their travel agent on time to book and issue their tickets.
- Children up to 5 years old: they travel for free, without being entitled to a bed or a seat. It is obligatory to issue a Free of Charge ticket. Children traveling in cabins or seats, are entitled to 50% discount and they must be accompanied by an adult.
Use is only allowed to the holders of numbered seat tickets.
a) report at the embarkation area at least one (1) hour before departure.
b) if travelling by car, one (1) hour before departure.
Drivers are obliged to embark and disembark their vehicle. Vehicles' passengers must exit the vehicle before embarkation. Vehicles’ priority order for embarkation is determined by the Port Regulations of each Port Authority, where embarkation takes place.
All passengers should be able to present their valid travel documents. The company reserves the right not to allow boarding in case of a passenger not having the travel documents required.
In case a passenger wishes to disembark prior the ship’s departure, he/she is obliged to inform the vessel’s Purser’s Office and upon leaving the ship to take all of his/her luggage as well. In case of vehicles, please mind that there is the possibility of being unable to remove them from the ship’s garage due to their pre-arranged parking positions.
TICKET OPTION DATE
Tickets must be issued within a specific time period following their booking, of which passengers are advised by their travel agent. If tickets are not issued within this period, the booking is automatically cancelled.
OPEN DATE TICKETS
Open date tickets are not valid for boarding, unless a new ticket for a specific date or travel has been issued. Open date tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
If passengers wish to travel during a period in which a higher tariff is in force, then they must pay the difference between the current and the pre-paid open ticket fare.
Passengers with open date tickets must reserve their journey well in advance. The Company cannot secure the reservation of the passengers on their desired travel dates or accommodation type.
Open date tickets are cancelled without charge when they have been originally issued as open date. If they have been converted to open date, the date the ticket has been converted to open date ticket, is considered as the cancellation date. Any refund will be made according to the initial date of voyage.
CHANGES - TICKET CANCELLATION
- Tickets can be invalidated by the issuing agency.
- Tickets cannot be invalidated by phone. Passengers wishing to invalidate their tickets must hand them over to the issuing agency.
- The refund for the invalidated tickets can be made by the issuing agency and is valid for up to 1 year after the date of invalidation.
- Tickets can be converted to open date tickets, by phone.
- Tickets can be converted to another departure date, by phone. In this case, passengers must receive their tickets from the Port Offices at the port of departure, before embarkation.
HIGH SEASON: 14/12/18-07/01/19, 08/03/19, 11/03/19, 19/04/19-05/05/19, 14/06/19, 17/06/19 & 28/06/19-01/09/19
- Up to 14 days prior to departure: Tickets are cancelled without charge or can be converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
- From 13 days and up to 7 days prior to departure: A 25% cancellation charge is applied or alternatively tickets can beconverted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
- From 6 days and up to 2 hours prior to departure: A 50% cancellation charge is applied or alternatively tickets can be converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
- 2 hours prior and up to the departure: 50% cancellation charge is applied and the tickets cannot be converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
- After departure: Tickets cannot be cancelled or converted to open date tickets or for another departure date
LOW SEASON: All the other dates except those mentioned in HIGH SEASON
- Up to 1 hour prior to departure: Tickets are cancelled without charge or can be converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
- 1 hour prior and up to the departure: 50% cancellation charge is applied and the tickets cannot be converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
- After departure: Tickets cannot be cancelled or converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
CANCELLATION OF DEPARTURE OR DELAY DUE TO EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS etc.
Passengers and vehicles can embark without changing their tickets.
CANCELLATION OF DEPARTURE:
The tickets of a cancelled departure are not valid for embarkation and must be exchanged with a new ticket for the next scheduled departure, subject to availability.
In case of a departure being delayed or cancelled due to extreme weather conditions etc., passengers are kindly requested to contact the company’s port agencies in order to be informed about the new departure time.
LOSS OF TICKET(S)
When a ticket is lost:
a) a new ticket must be bought, in order to travel.
b) passengers must report in writing, to the Company’s Central or Port Offices, before the scheduled departure, the ticket(s) loss, indicating the departure date, the itinerary and the number of the lost ticket, as well as the number of the new ticket bought.
If, after checking the company’s records, the lost ticket has not been found used or replaced, within one (1) month after the departure date, the company will grant a ticket free of charge, for exactly the same value of the one lost.
Arrival times quoted indicate the time the vessel arrives at the entrance of the port.
The Company is not responsible for any delays, changes or cancellation of itineraries which may have been caused due to bad weather conditions, orders coming from the Ministry of Mercantile Marine or from the Port Authorities or due to force majeure.
The Company reserves the right, upon approval of the competent Ministry, to reschedule its vessels if necessary, as well as to modify the timetables.
All changes are published on the Official Website of the Company and they are also announced to all the collaborating agencies.
FARES - DISCOUNTS
Fares include maritime transport and taxes. Catering is not included. The company reserves the right to change the fares.
All discounts/offers are not cumulative and only one (the greatest) is granted at a time. Passengers entitled to a discount, should mention it during the reservation and present all justifying documents when issuing the discounted tickets and also when boarding the vessel. After ticket issuance, no fare difference is refunded.
For Group, bus or unaccompanied vehicles’ fares, the prices are fixed upon request to the Company.
LUGGAGE - VALUABLES
Luggage should be placed in the designated areas of the vessels as per the crew’s instructions.
Passengers are entitled to carry free of charge, luggage up to 50 kilos or 1m3.
Luggage must not contain valuable items. These items can be handed over to the Chief Purser for safe-keeping.
The company is responsible for the damage or loss of luggage on board, only if they have been handed over for safe-keeping and a relevant receipt has been issued.
The company cannot be held responsible for any loss of money or valuables left in the cabins, the ship's common areas or the vehicles.
Any loss should be reported at the ship's Reception Desk or at the Customer Service Department.
PASSENGERS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
On board our vessels there are specially designed cabins with easy access and operation to accommodate passengers with special needs. Due to a limited number of cabins it is necessary to reserve in advance (please contact with company’s Port Agencies or Call Center, tel. +30-210-8919700 or Reservations Dept., tel.: +30-210-4197400).
Pets travel in Pet cabins, which are available for pet carriage or in specially designed kennels on the ship's deck. Due to the limited number of Pet cabins, it is necessary to reserve them in advance.
For reasons of public hygiene, pets are not allowed in cabins (other than the specially designated pet cabins), bars, restaurants and the ship’s indoor public areas. When walking on the open deck, they should wear muzzle and be on a leash and accompanied by a guardian.
Passengers traveling with a pet should hold updated health documents for their pet and are responsible for the pet’s care, safety, hygiene and are obliged to comply with the regulations concerning animal care on board and they are solely responsible for any possible harm or damage by their animals to any third party.
Special areas for the pets’ daily hygiene are available on board.
Unaccompanied pets are not accepted for embarkation.
CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECT LINE
For any Customer Service inquiries, comments or suggestions, please contact:
SAFETY ON BOARD
Passengers should comply with the instructions of the Master and the crew, regarding the maintenance of order, hygiene and safety on board. Persons refusing to comply with these demands, shall be denied access on board and will be reported to the Port Authorities.
The Company and the ship are not responsible for accidents, loss or damage prior to boarding and after disembarkation.
Explosives, inflammable, incendiary and dangerous materials in general are strictly forbidden on board.
Cabins are characterized and used as 2-bed, 3-bed or 4-bed, depending on the number of passengers occupying it, not on the number of beds.
Passengers may use all the public areas of the ships (Bars, Restaurants, Lounges, etc). Sleeping or eating in the lounges or in the corridors is prohibited.
Smoking is prohibited, by the Greek Law, in public indoor areas and cabins of the ship.
EURO is the official currency on board.
Other entitlements-obligations to the passenger are under the Law 3709/FEK.213/14-10-08, as it has been amended by Article 35 of Law 4150/2013 (FEK 102A'/29-04-2013.).
RIGHTS OF PASSENGERS IN THE EVENT OF ACCIDENTS
Rights of passengers travelling by sea in the event of accidents: http://www.hcg.gr/node/12912