We inform you that according to Government Gazette 1882/Β/16-04-2022, movements regardless of destination (from ports of mainland Greece to the islands and other mainland ports, between the islands, as well as from the islands to the mainland ports) are allowed provided that passengers:
- have completed at least fourteen (14) days before the COVID-19 coronavirus vaccination and show a vaccination certificate. Adults who have been vaccinated and have passed at least nine (9) months after the second dose or, in the case of single-dose vaccines, after the single dose, are considered fully vaccinated if they have received the booster dose, or
- have been diagnosed negative either in a laboratory test for COVID-19 coronavirus by the PCR method performed by taking an oral-pharyngeal or nasopharyngeal smear within the last seventy-two (72) hours before the scheduled trip time or in a rapid anti-COV test. (rapid test) within the last forty eight (48) hours before the scheduled travel time. The negative diagnosis of laboratory test by PCR and rapid antigen detection test is proven by the presentation of a relevant certificate, or
- display a disease certificate issued fourteen (14) days after the first positive test and its validity lasts up to one hundred and eighty (180) days after it.
- demonstrate a European Union vaccination certificate (digital COVID certificate) as well as third countries.
- Diagnostic tests by PCR and rapid detection of coronavirus antigen COVID-19 (rapid test) for unvaccinated passengers are performed in private diagnostic laboratories or in private clinics or pharmacies, at their own expense and are proven by a mandatory electronics.
On islands where there are no private diagnostic laboratories or private clinics or pharmacies, the diagnostic tests are performed by municipal clinics and are proven in the above way.
Minor passengers from four (4) to seventeen (17) years old can travel after performing a self-test that takes place up to twenty-four (24) hours before the scheduled travel time. The self-test statement is issued through the website gov.gr.
Passengers must present to the person in charge of the Financial Service during their boarding, before the departure of the ship, all the above-mentioned necessary documents.
The use of a protective mask is mandatory in all indoor areas. The use of a double mask or mask (FFP2 or N95), in all indoor common passenger areas, is recommended.
Passengers are advised to arrive at the port of departure on time to facilitate the pre-boarding check-in process.
Kallithea, April 18, 2022