2 Gold awards in the ‘Travel’ category
2 Silver awards in the ‘Digital Tourism’ category
Bronze award in the ‘Innovation’ category
Bronze award in the ‘Technology’ category
Attica Group, the parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES & HELLENIC SEAWAYS, is proud to announce that it won 6 awards at Tourism Awards 2021, which were hosted by Boussias Communications.
At the award ceremony, which took place on Thursday, 3 June, at the Zappeion Megaron’s Peristilio, Attica Group received the following awards:
- Gold award in the ‘Travel - Loyalty Programs’ category, for the innovative services and infrastructure of Attica Group’s Seasmiles loyalty program.
- Gold award in the ‘Travel - Technology enhanced experience’ category for the Seasmiles Chatbot of Attica Group’s Seasmiles loyalty program. Innovative communication through Artificial Intelligence that improves services to the members of the program and enhances the travel experience.
- Silver award in the ‘Digital Tourism - Multichannel marketing strategy’ category for the Blue Star Ferries communication strategy in Above The Line (ATL) and Online environments aiming at increasing brand awareness and sales.
- Silver award in the ‘Digital Tourism - User interaction / Use of user-generated content / Use of influencers / Social media contest’ category for increasing the brand awareness of Blue Star Ferries through Online contests on Social Media, User-Generated Content (UGC) and partnerships with influencers.
- Bronze award in the ‘Innovation - Innovative concept’ category for Combined Transport of Passengers, the innovative ‘Sail & Rail’ initiative of Attica Group which, for twenty years now has been offering additional incentives through combined discounts that contribute to increase Greece’s incoming and outgoing tourism.
- Bronze award in the ‘Technology - Innovative use of Technology’ category for the Seasmiles Chatbot of Attica Group’s Seasmiles loyalty program. Innovative communication through Artificial Intelligence that improves services to the members of the program and enhances the travel experience.
Attica Group is engaged in passenger shipping through SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES, HELLENIC SEAWAYS and AFRICA MOROCCO LINK operating 32 vessels providing modern, high-quality transportation services in Greece and abroad. Attica’s vessels serve 60 unique destinations in 4 countries, connecting 71 ports transporting over 7 million passengers, 1 million passenger vehicles and 400,000 trucks every year.
Kallithea, 10 June 2021