Please be informed that due to bad weather conditions, our vessels’ itineraries on 18/03/2022 will be modified as follows:
Friday 18/03/2022: Departure from Mytilene 18:00 to Mesta Chios (instead of Chios) 22:20-22:50, arrival to Piraeus at 06:20. Afterwards, the ship will return to its scheduled itineraries.
BLUE STAR MYCONOS
- Friday 18/03/2022: Departure from Piraeus at 23:59 (instead of 15:00) to Syros 04:05-04:20, Μykonos 05:15-05:30, Evdilos (Ikaria) 07:50-08:15, Fourni 09:10-09:20, Κarlovasi (Samos) 10:05-10:25, Vathi (Samos) 11:05-11:50, Chios 14:25-14:45, Μytilene 17:00-17:45, Lemnos 21:50-22:10, arrival to Thessaloniki at 03:45.
- Sunday 20/03/2022: Departure from Thessaloniki at 07:00 (instead of Saturday 19/03/2022 at 21:00) to Lemnos 12:30-12:50, Μytilene 17:00-17:45, Chios 19:55-20:15, Vathi (Samos) 22:50-23:30, Κarlovasi (Samos) 00:10-00:25, Fourni 01:20-01:30, Evdilos (Ikaria) 02:25-02:55, Μykonos 05:00-05:15, Syros 06:00-06:15, arrival to Piraeus at 09:50. Afterwards, the ship will return to its scheduled itineraries.
- Friday 18/03/2022: The ship will remains at the port of Syros. Τhe itinerary from Syros at 11:20, to Paros-Νaxos-Ios-Sikinos-Folegandros-Κimolos-Μilos, is cancelled.
- Saturday 19/03/2022: Τhe itinerary from Milos 07:00, to Kimolos-Folegandros-Sikinos-Ios-Νaxos-Paros-Syros, is cancelled.
VESSELS TO SARONIC GULF ISLANDS
The following itineraries are cancelled:
- From Piraeus 10:00 to Poros-Hydra-Εrmioni-Spetses-Porto Heli and the return
- From Piraeus 11:00 to Aegina and the return
- From Piraeus 12:50 to Aegina-Agistri and the return
- From Piraeus 15:00 to Aegina-Methana and the return
- From Piraeus 17:00 to Poros-Hydra-Εrmioni-Spetses-Porto Heli
- From Porto Heli 06:00 to Spetses-Ermioni-Hydra-Poros-Piraeus